Ashphalt Paver Finisher Machine is a type of constructional equipment that is used to lay asphalt on roads, bridges, and parking lots. This machine provides minor compaction before, it is compacted by roller. It is a robust and resilient industrial machine. Having equipped with the high precision components and units, this Ashphalt Paver Finisher Machine ensures longevity and optimum performance.
- Condition: New
- Uses: Heavy Construction
- Feature: High Quality Metal
- Control: Manual
- Kirloskar make 4 Cylinder 65 B.H.P., Water Cooled Diesel Engine Model: 4R 1040.
- Paving width - 2.5 meters (min.) and 4.5 meters (max.) with hydraulically extendable telescopic screed
- Paving thickness - 12.0 mm to 200 mm.
- Paving speed - 1.5 to 4.5 meters/min.
- Traveling speed 14.5 Km/hr.
- Hopper capacity 4.5 Cu. meters
- Front Wheels Solid rubber tyres 4 nos.
- Rear Wheels Pneumatic tyres (1120) 2 nos